The way twenty-twenty cricket is gaining popularity among the cricket lovers is amazing. There was a time when there was only test cricket and one-day international matches took a long time to establish themselves and people were not ready to accept that a game like cricket should be shortened and rules modified so that it fits in just one day. But then years later, one-day matches gained popularity across the world and every team started playing them.
Twenty-twenty format of cricket was recently born and surprisingly it sprang to popularity very soon unlike other formats of the game.
There are several reasons supporting this new format of the game –
1) Time saving – this match gets over in a span of about three hours flat. In this fast-paced world, no one has time to watch cricket matches all day long; it’s easier for the teams playing as well as for the fans who want to watch the matches. Taking a day off from their busy work schedule is difficult but managing to take off to flock the stadiums for 3-4 hours, is much easier.
2) More people turn up at the stadiums – Just for the reason mentioned above, more people are buying the tickets for the twenty-twenty matches than the one-days or the test matches these days. They need less time, and they get the thrill of watching a match from the stands.
3) More money involved – as people walk into stadiums to watch these matches or follow them on TV, everyone is making more money this way, be it the administrators of the grounds, sponsors on the TV or the show hosts or the players.
4) Rules are new – there are a few new rules introduced in this format of the game and as is human nature people always prefer something new, something different than what they have been having over the past so many years PSL 2018 Schedule.
5) More action – as the game has reduced over’s, players are forced to play dangerous shots, take chances and make runs in a hurry, which ensures non-stop action for the viewers. There are many more sixes and fours being hit in T20 matches than any other form of cricket. The wickets fall much quicker, there is better fielding and some tremendous scope to watch run-outs and magnificent catches as each team tries to put in more than 100% to ensure they don’t miss out on any chance that may cost them dearly later Peshawar Zalmi Schedule Team Squad Players List PSL 2018. The emotions and adrenaline run higher in these matches and that is definitely something cricket lovers love to watch all around the world.